In this role, you have the opportunity to
Set the short - and long-term strategy, management and the workflow for the Web Store, working closely with Digital and Loyalty & Incentive team. Your role will be focused on ecommerce activities for the Philips consumer portfolio within all digital touch points.
You are responsible for
- Collaborating at both a strategic and operational level with internal partners (marketing, sales, trade marketing) to translate business requirements into digital solutions and campaigns dedicated to ecommerce growth.
- Managing the work flow and setting priorities for the web store development
- Optimizing the daily sales (consumers) and realizing the budgets, planning and targets
- Optimizing and expanding the online marketing activities based on analyses and business opportunities
- Maximizing site conversion
- Using Google Analytics, Omniture and other business tracking tools to benchmark, measure and analyze key performance indicators as set out by the Management team
- Advocating best practices and researches new industry trends/opportunities for increased sales
- Being the one point of contact for internal (sales, marketing and IT) and external stakeholders (search, affiliate- and marketing agencies)
- Working collaboratively with Management, the IT Team and the Web Developer on web store and Loyalty & Incentive program development projects
- Driving the campaigns planning, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization across the business portfolio
- Managing budget to drive maximum ROI on the various executions across the different touch points in the respective consumer decision journeys
You are a part of
a team of experienced professionals. You will interact closely with Sales, Marketing and Trade Marketing departments to understand business objectives and develop assets. You will also be expected to work regularly with digital media & creative agencies to execute & optimize the plans as well as with the corporate brand digital team to enable the overall digital transformation in the business.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- Min. 3 years of experience in E-commerce with a proven track record in increasing business and implementation of online marketing strategy
- Practical knowledge of Hybris, Omniture, Google Analytics
- Deep knowledge of web shop management, complex e-commerce processes, strategy and best practices
- Experience in driving traffic and understanding of various digital buying models (SEM, PPC, Affiliate, Partnerships)
- Excellent communication skills, able to convince others and a strong customer focus experience
- Excellent English and computer literate (Excel; Power Point) and SAP
- A natural solution-provider, managing his/her workload in an efficient and structured manner
- Team player with KPI driven approach
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its digital and ecommerce capabilities enterprise-wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)