Citi® Treasury & Trade Solutions (“TTS”) is a leading provider of cash management, trade and cards services to financial institutions corporate and public sector clients around the world. With a global network spanning 100+ countries, we are uniquely qualified to service clients with local and cross-border interests and provide integrated reporting and management.
The role of the Client Technical Integration Manager sits within our Technical Integration Group, reporting to one of our Team Leaders. In the role you will be working directly with our top-tier clients from project kick-off to go-live, helping them to integrate their ERP/TMS systems with Citi’s powerful set of Cash Management, Treasury, Supply Chain Finance and Commercial Card applications.
The main objective of the role is to deliver Client Solutions on time and to spec, whilst providing an exceptional client experience.
This is achieved through excellent communication, superior product knowledge, the ability to see things from our customer’s perspective and Project Management discipline.
We work in a multi-client, multi-project organisation, so you will be expected to handle a varied workload and prioritize effectively. Around 80% of your workload will be Cash Management related (e.g. Payments and Receivables), so Supply Chain Finance and/or Commercial Card experience is favourable, but not mandatory.
Although a technical mind-set is required to be successful in the role, the specific technical knowledge related to electronic banking projects (e.g. connectivity, security, file formats, testing, etc) is not a mandatory requirement for an applicant, although favourable. As long as you have the willingness to learn, and the ability to pick up things quickly you will be considered.
Key functions of the role will include:
- Day to day management of a portfolio of electronic banking projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are governed to meet our ISO Quality Standards and Audit criteria.
- Build great external client relationships, and internal partnerships with supporting parts of the organisation.
- Contribute and participate in process re-engineering activities to ensure we continue to strive forwards in terms of quality and efficiency in everything we do.
The below list gives an insight in to the key responsibilities expected of a Client Technical Integration Manager on a typical Cash Management client project:
- Help run a formal kick off meeting or workshop with the client to formally review and document the requirements and solutions to be implemented as part of the project scope. In particular focusing on Citi’s connectivity and security options, our electronic file format options, our testing process and any other technical parts of the solution.
- Manage the internal setup process and teams responsible for connectivity & security, engaging the correct resources via the correct tools, remaining the single face to the external client.
- Manage the internal setup process and teams responsible for configuring the various inbound and/or outbound files in scope of the project, remaining the single face to the external client.
- Providing guidance to the external client as required during their development efforts, being able to comfortably liaise with the client in both business and technical language as appropriate. Engaging an internal network of knowledge and experience as required to get accurate and timely feedback to your client while again remaining the single face to the client.
- Manage and track against a formal testing program that will cover the scope of work in the most efficient manner: connectivity, file format, file content, etc. Managing the internal test resources to get accurate and timely feedback during the testing phase while remaining the single face to the client.
- Manage the formal change processes to promote the solution to production, obtaining and documenting the relevant sign offs and ensuring it is scheduled in line with the clients expectations.
- Manage initial production support for production testing and hypercare period. Monitoring and engaging the relevant internal production support teams as required to ascertain the root cause of any issues in a timely manner.
- Help manage a formal project closure process, feeding back on lessons learned, and formally handing on-going production support to the Citi Service team.
- 5 years’ experience working in a bank / financial institution or a corporate position working in the financial area (e.g. Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury).
- Cash Management knowledge (Payments & Receivables).
- Electronic Banking technical knowledge:
- Connectivity (API, SWIFT, SFTP, etc).
- Electronic File Formats (ISO20022 XML, MT101, etc).
- Corporate financial ERP knowledge (preferable):
- Saas Platforms (Kyriba, GTreasury, Revel, etc)
- Supply Chain Finance knowledge (preferable).
- Commercial Cards knowledge (preferable).
- Communication – ability to select the appropriate communication method for different scenarios, and be comfortable communicating to various levels of seniority internally and externally.
- Time management – ability to effectively prioritise a varied workload in a dynamic environment.
- Self-starter – ability to take on things with little to no background, acting as an owner, and still being able to deliver strong results.
- Common sense – ability to step back and analyse a situation with a pragmatic, methodical approach.
- Risk management – ability to foresee risks and issues so they can be raised and managed effectively
- Fast learner – ability to pick up things quickly and be confident to run with them. Must have a technical aptitude, even if not full versed in some of the specific Electronic Banking technicalities.
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas