Collections Support Associate
with English and French
- Contact customers by phone and other tools to ensure timely payment of all invoices, being pro-active to ensure an overdue situation does not occur.
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with internal and external clients.
- Ensure that the Receivables processes followed are in adherence with Sarbanes/Oxley procedures.
- Promptly provide customer payment remittances to ’s cash applications team.
- Produce monthly statements in line with client processes and SOX procedures.
- Meet weekly/monthly Receivables targets and all SLA’s.
- Escalate to management dispute information to a high degree of quality as required in accordance with escalation policy.
- Produce monthly statements to send to customers in line with clients SOX processes.
- Flexible working hours are required during client specified key periods (month end)
- Record all Receivables activities in a consistent manner as per client process.
What we expect from you:
- 6 months – 1 year’s Receivables or accounts payable experience/customer care/sales experience in an international environment
- Strong interpersonal /business skills both oral and written with very good telephone skills
- Ability to work on own initiative in a Team environment.
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical approach / good problem-solving skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships.
- Fluency in English and French