Product Control is the largest department in Finance primarily responsible for controllingdaily Profit and Loss reporting, Price Verification as well as accuracy and integrity of financial systems for the Institutional Clients Group. We work closely across functions on a daily basis (including the Trading desks, Risk Management, Operations, and other areas of Finance) and develop a deep understanding of the products traded, along with the associated market risks and accounting complexities.
Citi Private Bank is a trusted advisor to the world’s wealthiest, most influential individuals and families. Like Citi’s government, institutional and multinational corporate clients, Citi Private Bank clients receive bespoke service and access to the best ideas and solutions tailored to their unique needs and aspirations. A part of Citi’s Institutional Clients Group, Citi Private Bank offers a wide range of products and services covering capital markets, managed investments, portfolio management, trust and estate planning, investment finance and banking. Among its select clients are a third of the world’s billionaires, many of whom are globally minded entrepreneurs with an expectation of an institutional level of service, who take advantage of Citi’s holistic approach to wealth management.
What will you do as Product Control Analyst?
- Preparation of regular Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss reports for EMEA Citi Private Bank
- Month-end reconciliation of the reported numbers
- Collaboration with all areas of the Finance department, liaising with the Business, Risk Management, Operations and IT teams
- Documentation of the reporting and control processes.
- Participation in the system infrastructure and reporting process enhancement projects
- Supporting standardization and digital transformation initiatives
What do we expect from Product Control Analyst?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience (similar role is an advantage)
- Control mind-set and process enhancement focus
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Understanding of Financial and Accounting concepts
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Strong PC skills in MS Excel. Process automation and Business Intelligence experience will be an asset
What do we offer?
- Unique opportunity to gain strong technical knowledge of a full range of Private Banking products.
- Opportunity to participate in process re engineering and digital transformation
- Equal opportunity for all of our colleagues to climb up the career ladder
- Freedom to succeed in a dynamic environment: creative and innovative ideas are encouraged and recognized
- A positive and inclusive work environment in which diversity and cross-regional work-streams are key components
- Agile working: the office is based around a state of the art flexible floor plan called ‘Citi-Works’. This delivers a positive and bright work environment.
- An environment conducive to developing supervisory/leadership/presentation skills and build a professional network across the organization globally
- A great place to be part of a socially active team: the chance to participate in regular charity events and social gatherings.