We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified. In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
RTR Manager is a critical position in building a modern Global Business Service concept for all western Amway Regions. This mature model includes fully centralized accountability for US and local GAAP compliance and tax compliance, and collaboration with external partner (so called Big Four company) and internal Centers of Excellence in global Headquarters.
What you’ll do:
- Successfully continue transformation & transition of RTR for new Regions of Latin and North Americas and Global Headquarters accounting to Amway GBS Krakow Center.
- Partner with VP and Director level stakeholders, regional and global, support Global Controller on US GAAP reporting.
- Collaborate with Controllership, Tax Center of Excellence, Internal Audit and Market Finance Management to support local and global compliance.
- Provide leadership to 5-6 Team Leaders and their Teams.
- Lead RTR through the change to higher maturity of End-to-End process accountability.
- Provide performance feedback and coaching to team members and take responsibility for staff continuous development
- Translates Company vision, values and business goals into team and individual goals
- Represent Company Culture and actively promote related initiatives
- Identify and recommend necessary changes in financial policies and procedures in order to optimize effective and efficient performance and leverage the role of centralized RTR team
- Represent R2R Americas stream in all internal and external meetings and workshops
- Deliver performance that meets or exceeds service level agreement requirements
- Direct the preparation of General Ledger close reporting to ensure adequate completeness, accuracy, timeliness, accessibility and consistency to corporate policies and GAAP.
- Assume responsibility for ownership of assigned markets’ books cross-process, in conjunction with other process streams
- Perform analytical review for reasonableness and provide comments on trends and fluctuations
- Maintain and execute adequate internal controls to ensure compliance with laws and regulations and for protection of company assets.
- Assist in the research and interpretation of FASB or other authoritative accounting pronouncements
What you’ll need:
- Master’s degree with a major in finance, business or accounting
- High level of understanding of accounting principles and techniques; Chartered Accountant (or equivalent) qualification is highly regarded
- 9+ years of practical accounting experience, with at least 4 to 5 years of public accounting experience preferred
- 5+ years of leadership experience in the general accounting function or in a similar environment
- Broad experience in accounting and financial systems
- Experience in interfacing with business operational customers in defining accounting information and accounting service requirements
- Experience in RTR process improvement and improvement drive to manage change
- English proficiency adequate to daily cooperation with US senior stakeholders
- Project management experience preferred
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Oracle EBS and Hyperion will be an asset
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street / O3 Business Campus)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.