Financial Accountant with Spanish
Job Reference #
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for someone to join our team who can:
• efficiently deliver financial statements and other reports such as P&L, Balance Sheet, Close Packs and other activities within UBS Group, in a timely manner
• Review, analyze and investigate variances; ensuring necessary adjustments are reflected in the general ledger to ensure accurate reporting.
• perform daily accounting activities such as data sourcing, reconciliations and quality checks
• prepare weekly reporting activities, such as Net New Money and Invested Assets
• assess and improve internal risk controls, provide assessments and communicate outcomes to our internal partners
• be involved in special projects, as required, to assist the department and the Company in achieving its strategic goals and objectives
• adhere to Key Performance Indicators and quality measures in order to meet monthly, quarterly and annual department-driven deadlines
• produce and maintain standard operating procedures
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Eximius Park. Our role is to support the EMEA region by providing accurate and reconciled financial information. Our key objective is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across all our
• university degree in accounting, business or similar field
• 3+ years of experience in financial reporting or accounting
• very good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
• a strong attention to detail
• fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish (Italian would be additional asset)
• proficient in MS Excel (you’re comfortable with pivot tables and formulas)
• methodical, accurate and reliable
• able to build strong relationships with local partners
• self-determined who is able to learn new skills quickly
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.