Business Risk Specialist – Supervision
Business management, administration and support, Compliance, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you have a talent for problem solving and presenting complex information in a simple way? Are you comfortable working with data e.g. sourcing, analyzing and presenting data for senior managers? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• take responsibility for tasks within a team across a range of risk topics including Supervision and other risk topics
• work with a wide range of colleagues in Switzerland and globally to prepare solutions and presentations
• focus on Supervision but will have the opportunity to work on other topics
• develop subject matter expertise and answer queries from colleagues in international locations regarding a policy e.g. taking Block Leave
• develop training material with SMEs
• co-ordinate all administration (e.g. attendees, venues, IT support) for a risk training either in Switzerland or on Skype
• prepare slide pack for a Steering Committee and other presentation material.
• update policy documents liaising with SMEs
• update intranet pages
• liaise with global locations to obtain data or information about the status of risk projects and summarize in a report
You will be joining the Competence Center for Financial Crime Prevention & Supervision which is responsible for a range of interesting risk topics within Global Wealth Management. You will be an integral part of the Zürich based team, taking a key role in expanding our local footprint in Wroclaw. It is an exciting opportunity to get acquainted with highly interesting topics as well as to get broad exposure across the organization in Poland, Switzerland and globally.
Our topics include AML/KYC, Fraud, Supervision, Risk Culture, Risk Training, Client Complaints, Business Unit COO risks, and Finders
• understanding of banking with experience within the Wealth Management environment, ideally in risk management
• experience in risk and/or regulatory topics or strong desire to develop such experience
• strong analytical and conceptual skills and ability to understand complex procedures
• good communication and organizational skills
• ability to collect, interpret and present data
• fluent in English, any other language would be an advantage
• self-motivated with a strong sense of accountability
• proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.