Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) provides services to top corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries and jurisdictions around the world. Our mission is to help them achieve their goals and we do so by providing strategic, financial and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically. The ICG responds to clients' changing needs through its long-established relationship coverage approach that provides client solutions utilizing all of Citi's relevant capabilities, including the broadest possible access to financial markets globally.
Account Maintenance Group (AMG) is a part of Markets and Securities Services, where we provide world-class solutions that are as diverse as the needs of the corporates, institutions, governments, and individual investors we serve in 160 countries and territories. The breadth, depth, and strength of our underwriting, sales and trading, and distribution capabilities span asset classes and currencies, sectors and industries, covering a vast array of products. On trading floors located in over 80 countries, we work around the clock to enrich the relationships, products, liquidity, and technology that define our market-making presence in North America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
• Processing of client’s requests related to system set up for account opening and maintenance processes, ensuring the highest accuracy, effectiveness and timelines.
• Verification and authorization of data entered in the systems.
• Escalation of urgent / risk issues through the appropriate escalation channels.
• Application of appropriate bank’s regulations while processing the requests - staying up to date with the current procedures, internal rules, external regulations, and follows the changes in the aforementioned documents.
• Co-operation with other teams/employees in delivering high level of client satisfaction through strong product, process and client knowledge.
• Identification of process improvements, procedures update.
• Supporting Manager with quality assurance process.
• Participation in user acceptance testing (UAT) for new systems implementation
• Daily deliverable of routine and defined tasks, while developing knowledge of the broader
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• Graduate or last years of studies (able to work full time).
• Previous experience in financial services and knowledge of bank products is preferred
• Strong command of spoken and written English (C1 and higher levels).
• Eligible to work in Poland
• Ability to interact and facilitate across diverse audiences
• Microsoft Office basic functions (i.e. Excel, Access)
• Time management, analytical and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills, self-confidence and courteousness
• Opportunity to work and develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide
• Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge
• Competitive salary and wide package of social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance and other)
• Excellent working environment in dynamic team