As the Financial Analyst Data Governance, you will specialize in running the information flow for organization, including the integrity, efficiency, and availability of data. You will be also responsible for developing and implementing data standards and processes for supervising and reporting any data incidents.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:- a willingness to take action, fast learning problem solver with a master degree in Analytics & Data, Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- a person with at least 5 years of proven experience in Accounting/Consolidation/Planning processes, with sound knowledge of Master Data importance in financial systems and experience in the area of Data Design, Integrity and Governance,
- a hardworking phenomenal teammate with a can-do mentality, able to work with multitasking under time pressure, with the ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with partners,
- a person with a strong analytical mind to gather and challenge requirements, combining the ability to think out of the box, design processes and solutions and execute improvements, working independently,
- a candidate with fluent English (written and verbal) and excellent communication skills, enjoying working agile mode and project teams,
- knowledge of systems: Excel, SAP and/or Business Intelligence reporting.
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z. o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team within the Finance Department based in Krakow, Poland.
AS A (SENIOR) FINANCIAL ANALYST DATA GOVERNANCE, YOU WILL:- Participate in creating and maintaining Finance Data Taxonomy based on new business reporting requirements,
- Define data set and data modeling across systems master data to SAP, Consolidation and other to deliver the reporting (critical metrics, Revenue, Costs),
- Actively participate in Road-maps, projects and initiatives impacting finance master data & processes design including new process and tools implementation,
- Agree with Data Owners and Capability Owners to ensure the data is set up efficiently to optimize the collection through the transaction activities,
- Proactively analyze and find ways to improve data quality through performing finance data analysis in PMI financial systems, propose and lead the implementation of improvements,
- Act as a primary point of contact to resolve issues and provide analysis related to finance master data.
WE OFFER- competitive salary
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.