WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
- a willing to take action, problem solver with a University Degree in Economics or Finance
- a person with 5 years’ of proven experience in an international company
- a proficient English speaker (oral and written) with a very good solid understanding of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel and financial coordinated systems
- an individual able to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow time frames
- a person with the skill of perspective thinking and ability to narrow an enormous number of details into readable management view
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are desired.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Finance Department in Krakow, Poland.
AS A SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST YOU WILL:
- reconcile and supervise monthly financial results regarding variance analysis of actual data versus planned spending in line with US GAAP standards
- proactively participate in budgets’ and forecasts preparation for respective function within the company, review targets with business objectives by financial analysis to support management's decision-making process
- collaborate and provide support to various partners within the company and other PMI affiliates for respective financial cycles
- identify areas for improvements, use LEAN methodology to eliminate inefficiencies
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- multisport program
- company kindergarten possibility
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- employee pension plan
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and IT needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.