Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
The COE Sr Business Analyst would be supporting the COE Business Lead and Business Intelligence Lead in Touchless MI and Single Source of Truth (SSOT) agenda for UPSTREAM IG NE. Would be responsible for supporting and delivering the governance at each of the COBs in understanding the Business requirements and delivering the tool as per expectation.
Would play a key role in the implementation of Touchless MI (TMI) and SSOT strategies in supporting R&A UPSTREAM AND INTEGRATED GAS
Be up to date with the new technologies available in the MI Stack of COE and ensuring adequate usage to ensure right tool for the right job
Support capability building within R&A UPSTREAM AND INTEGRATED GAS and Change management in the rollout of MI Solutions
Working across boundaries in R&A Connect teams to ensure teams know the capabilities of Technology to create an appetite for new ways of working. Ensure team engagement in TMI projects. Working with Core project team in business impact analysis
Creating productive working relationships and strategic partnerships with wider teams within and outside of R&A
Responsible for MI Repository of the respective businesses and implementation of fit for purpose MI
This role would support the lead in DRB at each of the Businesses to channelise the new projects/initiatives to fit them into the Touchless MI strategy and help prioritisation of the same.
Identify opportunities in the Businesses on new solutions that could be deployed to create efficiencies, provide insights and contribute to Touchless MI Strategy.
Strong understanding of Data and Systems, should be able to articulate the data requirements, interconnectivities of different sources, hierarchies and mappings for the Business.
Working with LT and Extended LT of each of the R&A Business leads in understanding their priorities and Leveraging the BI Team to deliver fit for purpose solutions.
Work with R&A Connect Business LT to drive Touchless MI Agenda at a more granular level.
• Currently the MI that is produced in the R&A Teams is diverse, non standardised, manual and solutions created are point solutions. The incumbent needs to work and support the lead on bringing all these together and helping build sustainable MI platforms to achieve Touchless MI agenda
• Challenge the businesses on the requirement of MI and link to the insights rather than production of reports. Should be able to handle challenging conversation within and outside R&A to change the current MI landscape
• The incumbent should be able to grasp complex business challenges and provide solutions.
• The candidate should be adept with ERP’s, Mappings, manual data sources which is spread across teams and deal with complexity arising due to non-standardisation
• The incumbent will need to possess the drive and inter-personal skills to influence and work with others; to provide support to the business while retaining an independent challenging role;
• This role needs to work with wide variety and stream of stakeholders, Businesses and teams with conflicting priorities and influence without formal authority in the implementation of solutions
• The incumbent would also work with and contribute to the capability building of R&A teams who are diverse in skill sets, locations and background
• Adept with Latest technologies in the Business Intelligence space including and not limited to Power BI, Spotfire, Alteryx, Board etc.,
• Expertise in storytelling with data
• Knowledge of Data management and different databases and its linkages to BI Tools
• Work exposure to Power BI, SAC, Spotfire and Azure based TMI solution delivery
• Coding skills would be a plus
• Data modelling skills
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects