Who are we looking for?
- are open to start international career
- want to work with Dutch language
- have strong analytical skills
- speak very good Dutch (B2/C1 level) and English (B2 level)
...we have a job for you.
What will you do?
- Dealing with all types of customers' queries and disputes within the role.
- Ensures complaints/requests sent via systems are cleared timely and that no unmatched item remains open
- Handles day-to-day activities and cooperates closely, when necessary, with customer service representatives, salesmen, Accounts Receivables and managers to ensure ‘on time’ resolution
- Communicating mainly in writing with customers and the Client in a professional manner
- Co-operation and supports to all team members
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing