At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge, that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Fund Accounting Supervisor – InfoNAV
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Fund Accounting Supervisor to join our InfoNAV team. In this role you will be responsible for effective direction and supervision of specialized processing, exception resolution, and reconciliation activities for a team of typically 2 to 5 direct reports. You will manage client account activity for the continuity net asset value (NAV) components which may include: transactions, capital stock, expenses, corporate actions, pricing, income and other NAV-impacting activities. You will be also responsible for ensuring department procedures are followed and standards of quality and control are met. As the Supervisor you will provide staff training, constructive feedback, and will be a point of escalation to address complex issues.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Supervise a specialized accounting group ensuring timely and accurate product delivery.
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in order to minimize risk and NAV exposure.
- Consistently provide employees with constructive and timely feedback.
- Leverage metrics to quantify performance where available.
- Assign responsibility effectively based on expertise and strengths of team members.
- Ensure daily output standards, both quality and timeliness, are met consistently.
- Monitor volume, workflows and overtime of team. Identify and resolve workflow issues.
- Assist in the development and production of management reporting.
- Help to enhance the productivity of the unit by identifying opportunities to increase output/capacity through workflow improvements.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of fund accounting, custody, securities processing or other industry experience.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience.
- Ability to communicate professionally with others.
- An aptitude for analytical and problem resolution.
- Self Starter, proactive, and objective oriented.
- Enthusiastic leadership skills and ability to engage others.
- Ability to work on Polish holidays.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.