At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The ideal candidate should have:• Advanced Power BI skills – at least 2 years hands on experience in creating sophisticated dashboards that monitor and predict outcomes.
• Dashboard and BI design and build – practical experience in building dashboards, thinking through principles and UX, data acquisition and integration strategy etc.
• A general understanding of good practice in data integration (Data blending – Altreyx, if not in Power BI).
• Ability to integrate business intelligence tools with a data cube / ocean.
• Previous experience in a project management with agile methodology.
• Very good written and spoken English with the ability to communicate with various parties in a confident way.
• Experience in building up professional relationships with stakeholders.
• Understanding of data science languages, such as Python, would be considered as an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture Department.
As a People & Culture (HR) Business Intelligence Developer, you will support the People & Culture Analytics team with technical expertise on Dashboard creation and data processing for Business Intelligence efforts, both with hands on creation and supporting all team projects.
As a People & Culture (HR) Businnes Intelligence Developer, you will be responsible for:• Creating highly sophisticated Business intelligence tools, mainly in Power BI environment to provide accurately and timely insights to P&C and business management.
• Building optimal data blending and integration models with Alteryx, PowerBI tools and maintaining them continuously.
• Sourcing data through a data cube / lake and building business intelligence tools around data cube / lake data architecture.
• Evaluating the needs and providing consultancy to the internal customers to create highly impactful, user friendly and insightful Business Intelligence tools on critical indicators.
• Project management in agile methodology with Cross-functional and indirect teams.
• Managing project plan, risk and related budget as well as related change management.
• Teaching users on how to best use Business Intelligence tools and instilling a passion in others.
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that only online applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.