For our client, leading SSC in Cracow, we are looking for GL Accountant with Spanish, as part of the team you will be responsible for a wide range of activities.
- intercompany accounting and reconciliation,
- complete monthly general ledger accounts and bank reconciliations,
- performing reconciliation of balance sheet accounts,
- perform general ledger close process,
- fixed Assets accounting,
- accruals accounting,
- tax reporting,
- providing support specifically to external and internal audits,
- recommendation and implementation of process improvements ideas,
- identifying potential process improvements opportunities,
- supporting other team members in day to day processes,
- providing audit support.
- university degree educational background in finance and accounting will be highly desirable,
- at least 2+ years of experience in RTR/GL area,
- experience in an international environment will be an asset,
- experience with ERP accounting systems (e.g. Oracle),
- knowledge of international financial accounting standards (e.g. US GAAP, IFRS) would be an asset,
- practical knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word),
- very good language skills in English and Spanish (B2/C1).
- interesting projects in the international environment,
- stable employment in a multinational company,
- possibility for further development,
- attractive salary and bonuses.