What you’ll do:
- Managing a team of approx. 10-12 Accountants and Senior Accountants; reporting to R2R Process Manager.
- Reviewing team performance in terms of R2R related accounting and reporting processes.
- Ensuring compliance with internal control system.
- Supporting Finance Transformation Project for Global Business Services
- Supporting Affiliates in finance-related processes, being a main contact point between Affiliates and GBS on an operational level.
- Driving and supporting direct team and GBS Team in general to achieve common goals and deliver process enhancements.
- Manage and lead R2R Team.
- Responsible for staff training and development.
- Provide performance feedback and coaching to team members.
- Manage performance appraisal process and development of all direct reports.
- Represent R2R Team in internal and external meetings and workshops.
- Hands-on approach – understanding tasks of individual team members and being able to step in if needed.
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders.
- Monitor and determinate KPIs.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations, ensuring delivery according to process requirements within US-GAAP and local statutory requirements.
- Control over the period end closes, BS Reconciliation.
- Perform quarterly B/S reviews for US GAAP reporting compliance.
- Assure process compliance with local and corporate policies, regulations and laws
- Close cooperation with other teams inside Finance function (AP, AR, Tax, Treasury, External Tax Advisors, Project Teams) to ensure smooth processes execution and effective financial support for business functions across Europe
- Perform risk assessment, prepare and execute risk mitigation plan in cooperation with R2R Process Manager
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of professional experience in accountancy/finance
- Supervisory experience would be an asset
- Fluent English
- University degree preferable in Finance or Accounting
- Good understanding of US GAAP
- Hands-on experience in financial reporting; experience in tax and statutory reporting would be an asset
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellence communication skills and capability to adapt to a demanding environment
- An energetic driven professional with can do attitude and drive towards building and proposing new process solutions
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and communicate with the business
- Self-reliant, proactive and highly motivated
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.