Trustee team is a part of the Markets and Securities Services. The role of the trustee is to supervise the activities of a collective investment or pension fund, ensuring that the fund acts in accordance with legal regulations and the legal status of the entity. The purpose is the protection of the interests of fund investors and pension fund participants. This activity is performed based on open communication with our customers.
Main Tasks include:
- Support the team in providing a high quality depository monitoring service to ensure that clients comply with the regulatory rules and in accordance with corporate trusteeship responsibilities.
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients and their third party administrators communicating with them in a professional, clear and concise manner, meeting all deadlines.
- Clarifying and resolving inconsistencies between data reflected by Citi and supplied by the customer (maker-checker role);
- Ensure full and proper identification of risks in the control processes / areas and independent creation and recommendation of solutions to solve said risks;
- Provide the highest quality, performance of the current process and procedure in compliance with regulatory requirements and the principles and policies of Citi;
- Ensure high efficiency of cooperation with other members of the team and the ethical principles of Citi;
- Awareness and use in daily work principles and values of organizational culture in Citi;
- Ensure effective cooperation with other units of the bank;
- Timely answering to the standard and non standard questions related to the duties performed by maintaining an appropriate level of business correspondence;
- Understanding the dependencies, business connections and relationships between teams as part of the end-to-end process;
- Understanding the basic relationships between departments within Markets and Securities Services;
- Inefficiencies identification in your BAU area and proposing changes in this area - submitting ideas improving the team's work;
- Creating and updating procedures in accordance with Citi standards;
- Participation in projects within the team;
- Participation in the preparation for internal and external audits;
- Active training in other processes within the scope of the assembly (as appropriate);
- Training of new employees;
- Perform other tasks assigned by superiors.
- 1 year of experience in Securities Services / Funds Admin / Custody
- An excellent understanding of Financial Operations.
- Knowlege of UCITS V / AIFMD regulation is a benefit
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team Player;
- Ability to work on own or part of a team;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Ability to Multitask;
- Attention to detail;
- Organizational skills;
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience