Senior IT Project Manager will work in the Corporate Bank Project Management Team which operates within Technology Division to deliver software solutions. The role requires cooperation with other Project Managers, Vendors from multiple locations (London & India), EMEA Technology Team and TTS Payments & Receivables business line in the Bank.
- Working with Business and Technology Partners on identification and strategic planning for Project Portfolio required to transform TTS payment landscape;
- Responsible for complete execution of key IT Projects within Transformation Portfolio;
- Collaborates with TTS Business Unit to evaluate priorities and align project work accordingly;
- Responsible for risk and issue identification and management along the project execution;
- Communicates status and progress to project team and other stakeholders;
- Utilizes project management tools and provides project status tracking, metrics and project estimates.
- 8 -10 years’ experience in a related technology role with commensurate people management experience;
- Market experience with successfully execution of projects within payments area such as Instant Payments, POBO, mass payments, payment gateways;
- Fast learner and proactive self-starter;
- Goal-oriented, flexible, creative problem-solver;
- Fluent English.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
As an employer we offer:
- Direct impact over how payments area changes across TTS business;
- Opportunity of professional development in the international and well-established company;
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge;
- Work with a passionate team of motivated professionals;
- Competitive social benefits (medical care, Multisport, life insurance, pension plan and other);
- Chance for a career evolution within Citi business structures.
- Partly remote work.
The role of Senior Project Manager (VP) - Payment Transformation is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw: https://www.citi.com/Careers/policies/pdf/BankHandlowyPolandPrivacyNotice.pdf