Investment Compliance Senior Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Eight or more years (depends on the level) of experience in Mutual Fund Administration
- Investment Compliance background preferred: SEC and IRC guidelines for registered investment products, money market restrictions, UCITS or other regulated environments.
- Experience working with Bloomberg data or other market data vendors an asset(IDC, RIMES MDS, Reuters)
- Experience administering and supporting rules-based applications and reporting tools.
- Preferred expertise in CRIMS: & Microsoft Office: Excel
- [Technical experience with the following is highly desirable but not required:
- SQL Queries (PL SQL, Toad, MS SQL Server, or equivalent)
- Experiences with relational databases
- Ability to develop business relationships, both within and outside of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks, and execute upon concurrent assignments.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.