Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Delivery Data Analyst with German
Work location: Shell Energy Campus, Czerwone Maki 85
Do you enjoy to work in a dynamic environment where everyday is a new challenge? Are you a problem solver with the skill to find the right solution for the right situation? Do you want to work with German language on a daily basis?
If the answer is 'yes', then this has a very promising sound and should give you a lot of opportunities to develop within our organization.
- Primary focus on Keppler analytics for DACH scopes such as i.e. comparison of times and distances between retail sites and terminal in several tools and map etc.,
- Ensure all customer data in regard to Keppler analytics outcomes are properly configured and maintained in SAP and CROSS,
- Maintain the data sources of the One Team DACH Spotfire dashboards,
- Provides first level troubleshooting and data accuracy check on Spotfire dashboards to the providers,
- Support in Management Information across Trading & Supply Ops SBO DACH region,
- Download data from relevant systems analyse and generate ad hoc reports as required by the business and operations,
While supporting scheduling team:
contacting hauliers, maintaining email conversations with various stakeholders according to schedulers steers, maintain the truck availability tracker and re-booking’s, helping with the VMI stock validation, reporting missing/ hanging stocks and checking the reparation status in the site defect process.
While supporting Delivery Assurance team:
Manage deviation from plan, i.e. process in GSAP any post schedule amendments to the shift: Left on board, plant/depot change, load quantity changes, compartment changes, trip sequence change, vehicle change, orders scheduled not delivered
Being primary contact point for the hauliers to advise truck drivers of necessary amendments to plan
Problem Solving & Decision Making skills,
Skilled in Excel applications with attention to details,
analytics & reporting skills,
Good communication and & Presentation skills Fast & accurate data submission,
Good English language skills min. on B2 level,
Good German language skills min. on B2 level,
Ability to apply proper solution under time pressure,
Familiar with SAP or scheduling systems would be an advantage,
Able to work in 3 shifts
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of
the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Shell is an Equal Opportunity