The Technology Intermediate Business Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Analyze business client needs, document requirements, define and analyze enhancements and derive test cases
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Generate and compile reports based on findings, including probable causes and potenital solutions to systems issues
- Identify risk and consider business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Assist in redesigning business processes and perform other duties and functions as assigned
- Filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
- Exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical manner to facilitate communication between business units and IT
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in business analysis or systems analysis
- Knowledge of business analysis procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas
- Proven analytical, inerpersonal and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects in the stream simultaneously
- Consistently approach work methodically with attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience