Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
The Service Manager is a Full time Role where the person is required to have an overall and holistic understanding of the Landscape, its interfaces, connectivity, dependencies and interconnects with the larger Eco System within and outside of Shell.
- He/She will be the single focal i.e. SPOC who will be end-to-end Accountable from a Service Management perspective.
- Possess Strong communication skills; the ability to collaborate and work with teams, individuals, stakeholders is a must.
- Requires a good understanding of and possesses demonstrated experience pertaining to the various Service Management processes, KPI’s, Service credits, Metric, Supplier delivery management, Contract and overall performance management.
- Will be able to use the ability to manage by Influence and by Authority across the ecosystem partners at Shell and outside to ensure Service delivery and Customer/End user satisfaction.
- Provide Management information to Business on a regular basis on overall Service Management.
- Interact with immediate and extended stakeholders to align and plan in advance to ensure proactive support infrastructure and means are in place. Ability to multi task.
For further clarity please find the elaborate description of responsibilities, not limited to the below:
- Work alongside the OLM to track service effectiveness.
- Focal point for escalated operational Service-related issues with various suppliers and vendor partners. Work with other Service Managers to effectively deliver operations and remove constraints.
Demand and Capacity Management:
- Strategy and Planning: Align with Strategic long-term objectives and vision of IRM (CyberDefence) and channel growth, improvements in the same context on the IRM IP Landscape.
- Work closely with Portfolio and other on overall Strategy. Provide and seek inputs for Roadmap and facilitate necessary planning.
Service Catalogue/Service Pipeline:
- Ability to manage and own services being delivered out of GFSOM.
- Manage the Service Pipeline by understanding onboarding roadmap and driving sizing/scaling efforts of the platform.
- Has oversight of Delegated ownership of related ITSM processes to OLM and ensuring reporting/tracking from a performance and service management perspective.
- Ensure adherence to process is met and gaps and best practices are adopted and adapted.
- Focus on current ways of working; standard operating procedures and opportunity assessment to continuously drive improvements across the landscape.
- Work alongside with DevOps team to ensure that plan and benefits from activities associated with CI are captured and reported.
KPI Metrics and Operational Effectiveness:
- Review and define KPI and monitor effectiveness (contractually agreed)
- Own and maintain a dashboard across all Service Management metrics/parameters pertaining to Process, Supplier (collaboration & performance); Value addition, Risks, Controls and Compliance; Resourcing, ongoing & planned activities across the platform.
- Work with Vendors and Supplier partners on identified issues and or as escalation points. Enable the teams to perform at optimal capacity and remove constraints.
Risks and Controls:
- Identify and manage updated Risk register provided by the DevOps team to ensure Risks are highlighter to Business and other stakeholders across the Ecosystem.
- Work with Stakeholders to coordinate Risk Mitigation plan for the platform.
- Work with other Service manager(s) to align on an integrated Risk adverse approached across managed platforms.
- Calculate TCO, provide input to Sr Service manager and Lead OLM.
- Track the current spend and estimate demand required against Budget from time to time.
- Delegated owner for overall Contract | PO and licensing across applications in the IRM space.
Contractual Management: Suppliers and Vendor Partners
- Work with Account Managers | Customer Success Managers and Professional Support to ensure service delivery from the Supplier/Partners.
- Regular connects via Governance meetings focused on Service Attribution, Service Innovations and Excellence.
- Work alongside C&P and Portfolio and drive setting up of contracts on areas particular to delivery of services.
- Enforce Service Credits where applicable by working in conjunction with Shell’s Supplier Delivery organization.
- Work alongside Operations during Major Incidents and high priority incidents to ensure resolution of issues and ensure service availability.
- Collate and own delivery of newsletters, webinars, webcasts and yammer postings across Shell with aid from the communications team.
- Manage contractors and reportees for various engagements across the account.
- Timesheet tracking and Billing review for resources deployed.
- Ensure that HSSE compliance is managed across resources e.g. IDP; Insight Browser etc.
8-12+ years of ITSM experience with a proven track record of delivery in various IT related areas preferably infrastructure, application or technology. Managing teams and working alongside Business and IT stakeholder. Financial management skills and exposure to Controls compliance. Managing Service across IT Stakeholders (within Shell and with external Partners).
Significant experience in a delivery environment employing industry standard support processes (e.g. ITIL) Requires Strong interpersonal skills with experience in building credibility with key stakeholders.
Must Have: ITIL Foundation
Good to Have: ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle/Capability module or MALC
Any ITSM certifications
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects