Data & Document Specialist - Client Data
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Set up new accounts and portfolios in the system in accordance with provided documentation
• Process updates to client's account such as tax documentation, address amendments, e-portfolio reporting etc. to update the required system
• Process Transactions Amendment Forms to reverse out debit interest
• Set up new & existing client advisors so that their ownership of client relationships reflects as required in the core banking system
You’ll be working in Client Data team in Wrocław. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management UK business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service. Desk coverage on a rotating shift between 8am and 7pm.
- experience in the finance & banking area
– university degree
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– solution driven and able to go an extra mile to get things done
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with sound judgement for when to escalate issues.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.