Financial Entity and Divisional Controller
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical and well organized person? Are you an experienced professional with attention to details?
We’re looking for a Financial Controller who can:
• assist in all operational and financial accounting and reporting activities across multiple-locations
• assure high level of data quality of entity's income statement and balance sheet
• deliver high quality reporting to senior management in accordance with IFRS and Swiss accounting rules
• participate in preparation of externally disclosed financial statements according to IFRS and Swiss accounting rules
• improve processes by providing recommendations regarding financial reporting procedures and internal management information reports
• perform analytics on topics such as liquidity coverage ratio, liquidity & funding, leverage ratio denominator, risk weighted assets for the entity sign off
Regional Control Switzerland Team is located in Eximius Park (Zabierzow) and in Zurich. The team's primary mandate is performance of last mile reviews of the balance sheet and income statement for a significant UBS' subsidiary as well as two main operating segments (Personal & Corporate and Global Wealth Management divisions). We prepare external financial reports and provide detailed insight into accounting information to internal stakeholders and external auditors. We have daily interaction with various internal clients located globally including Integrated Middle Office, Financial Controllers in Personal & Corporate, Global Wealth Management, Investment Bank, Group Treasury etc.
• 3+ years of experience in a relevant position
• master's degree preferably in Finance, Economics or Accounting
• strong accounting / financial background (being in progress of ACCA, CFA, CIMA or other relevant certification would be an asset)
• strong analytical skills
• fluent spoken and written English
• proficiency in MS Excel (VBA knowledge would be additional asset)
• you are motivated, self-directed and creative
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.