At PMI, we have chosen to do something incredible! We are totally redefining our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes a huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you will enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you
We are looking to recruit:- a person willing to take action, problem solver with a University Degree in Economics or Finance
- a person with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the Finance area of an international company or an auditing firm;
- a professional with experience in controlling or budgeting;
- a proficient English speaker (oral and written) with a very good solid understanding of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel and financial coordinated systems (preferred SAP)
- an individual able to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow time frames
- a person with the skill of perspective thinking and ability to narrow an enormous number of details into readable management view
- Strong numerical, analytical, and interpersonal skills combined with a good understanding of business are desired
Rise to challengeAs Financial Analyst you will:
- join a team, diverse in terms of people and activities, which offers numerous professional development possibilities
- become a part of a larger team through collaboration with local and international partners
- prepare budgets and analyze variances to actual results by keeping track of the latest business developments
- coordinate and actively participate in month and year-end closing tasks for respective PMI affiliates;
- ensure full conformity of financial documents with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles,
- perform ad hoc analysis to support implementation of management's business decisions
We offer- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- multisport program
- company kindergarten possibility
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- employee pension plan
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of training, optional language classes, further education, and professional qualification support the possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and IT needs in Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.