At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Manage the operations of Remote Support team to ensure IT services required by customers are planned, delivered and continuously improved within the agreed service levels by leveraging PMI standard service management practices.
Your ‘day to day’• Deliver IT services in an optimum way and ensure proper service management practices are in place to maximize operational efficiency.
• Actively collaborate and build relationship with customers, suppliers and service partners on all aspects of service delivery to ensure the end to end service chain is aligned to meet the current and future needs of the customers.
• Plan and lead the implementation of new services and/or extension of existing services according to PMI standards and procedures in order to meet the current and future needs of customers.
• Measure & Analyse service quality (using PMI service management principles and other methods as appropriate) and initiate improvement plans in order to improve service levels that meet the current and future needs of customers.
• Ensure adherence to all PMI policies and guidelines on security and compliance by leading the assessment, planning and implementation of ISDP requirements (policies, guidelines, SOX, etc.) in order to minimize risks regarding confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
• Ensure IT expenditures, including capital expenditures are properly documented, budgeted and approved in line with local and PMI requirements, perform service cost management and chargeback activities and regularly carry out budget controls and cost projection.
• Manage and build a flexible, agile and innovative IT organization that attracts, develops and retains the best global talent in order to deliver IS required by PMI, currently and in the future
• Plan and manage the delivery of consulting and other services by external and internal service providers in order to ensure delivered service levels meet the business needs. Select and manage contractual relationship with the vendor providing remote IT support. Contribute to the continuous improvement of service management practices.
Who we’re looking for:• Candidate with around 8 years of business/IT experience
• Experience in multinational environment., including people management experience
• ITIL Service Manager Certified / or equivalent
• Experience in Project Management
• University degree in Computer Sciences / Information Systems or
• University degree in Engineering / Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IT
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join PMI and you too can:• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.