Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you:
- are open to start your career in international environment
- want to use your analytical skills at work
- speak French at least at B2 level and English at B1 level
- want to develop in Finance and Accounting Area
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in international environment, where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
What will you do?
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Preparation of financial reporting
- Post standard journal entries
- Raise intercompany recharges
- Reconciliation Intercompany balances prior and after month end close
- Fixed assets – including creation, depreciation, movement, disposal, sale and reporting
- Preparation of tax return
Who will you be working with?
You will be working in a multicultural team for our client's French office and support the finance and accounting processes by dispute and invoice processing. If you have no previous experience in this branch or if it would be your first job – no worries, our onboarding trainings will give you all the knowledge to make you feel confident in the new role.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing