SEO Tech Specialist
Marketing Operations is part of . We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating as one global team, leveraging latest technology trends and innovation.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across multiple domains of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics, creativity, social media and search to activate, engage and create unique experience for their brands.
We are looking for a SEO Tech Specialist to join our growing SEO Team. If you have a good technical SEO background and you cannot wait to work in a highly cooperative and international environment, check the requirements below and apply now!
What you will do:
- Leading technical site audits, providing SEO recommendations
- Contributing to the technical SEO roadmap definition for our clients, taking the necessary actions to make it successfully delivered.
- Finding ways and proposing actions to reduce crawl errors, improving site accessibility, crawl budget, site performance and appearance on SERP.
- Working with the Development & Operations team to ensure proper implementation of SEO enhancements and bug fixes.
- Managing technical SEO requirements within our clients’ projects, including sites migrations and new sites launches.
- Educating colleagues and clients on the basic principles of technical SEO.
What do we expect from you?
- Technical SEO experience at an established brand or agency
- Proven experience in website migrations
- Background in web development or previous experience as a Google Search Quality Rater will be a plus
- Capability of carrying out technical SEO audits independently & page speed analysis
- Expert knowledge of Google’s SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Lighthouse, Pagespeed Insights, Structured data testing tool etc.
- Experienced with industry-standard SEO tools including but not limited to Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Semrush, Search Metrics, Conductor, Brightedge, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, Moz.
- Experience with Python development will be a plus.
Soft Skills & Education:
- Good organizational skills, ability to work independently and meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Associate degree with certifications or bachelor’s degree in IT-related disciplines would be a plus