Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) provides services to top corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries and jurisdictions around the world. Our mission is to help them achieve their goals and we do so by providing strategic, financial and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically.
Account Maintenance Group (AMG) is a part of Markets and Securities Services, where we provide world-class solutions for corporations, institutions, governments, and individual investors in 160 countries and territories. The breadth, depth, and strength of our underwriting, sales and trading, and distribution capabilities span asset classes and currencies, sectors and industries, covering a vast array of products.
- Processing of client’s requests related to system set up for account opening and maintenance processes, ensuring the highest accuracy, effectiveness and timelines.
- Verification and authorization of data entered in the systems.
- Co-operation with other teams/employees in delivering high level of client satisfaction through strong product, process and client knowledge.
- Application of appropriate bank’s regulations while processing the requests - staying up to date with the current procedures, internal rules, external regulations, and follows the changes in the aforementioned documents.
- Identification of process improvements, procedures update.
- Supporting Manager with quality assurance process.
- Participation in user acceptance testing (UAT) for new systems implementation
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Graduate or last years of studies (able to work full time).
- At least a year of experience in account maintenance/banking field
- Strong command of spoken and written English (C1 and higher levels).
- Eligible to work in Poland
- Ability to interact and facilitate across diverse audiences
- Microsoft Office basic functions (i.e. Excel, Access)
- Time management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills, self-confidence and courteousness
- ACCA certificate would be an additional asset
- Opportunity to work and develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge
- Competitive salary and wide package of social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance and other)
- Excellent working environment in dynamic team
- Ability to work from home