Overview of Citi:
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
- Ensuring the smooth operation and execution of the overall Citi resourcing strategy
- Management of the resourcing team including performance management and coaching
- Acting as a point of escalation
- Personal responsibility of the recruiting of critical hires for the site, e.g. leadership roles, and where senior stakeholder management is required
- Liaising with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and sourcing and diversify strategies including internal/external, search firm, agency and direct sourcing/networking methods
- Facilitating feedback to key stakeholders
- Researching competitive markets and peer organizations
- Ensures all hiring policies and procedures (compliance, legal and regulatory requirements) are adhered to
- Participates in recruiting events and activities
- Providing stakeholders with market data and MIS
- Ensuring best practice recruitment guidelines are followed
- Vendor management.
- Strong experience in external/internal recruitment
- Demonstrated successful experience in managing and developing teams
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management
- Proven ability to take ownership
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of talent attraction and employer branding
- Experience gained in Financial Service or similar environment would be an advantage.
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment appreciating differences in style and perspective and using them to add value to decisions leading to organizational success
- Work in a challenging area, having real impact on processes, and approach to recruitment strategy
- Cooperation with a high-quality, international, multi-cultural and global team
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (flexible working hours, home office)
- Attractive benefits package
- A chance to make a difference with various affinity networks and charity initiatives.