At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Information Security international team in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland
The missionYour primary mission as Manager Cyber Threat Intelligence is to plan and deliver capabilities to address the intelligence needs of key stakeholders across PMI.
You are responsible for continual research and updates on priority threat actors impacting or looking to impact the company as well as the technical and non-technical written and verbal communications, documentation, and presentation of these communications. Responsible for leading execution of daily enterprise threat hunting activities, supporting incident response activities, and maturing the threat hunting program.
You conduct detailed technical analysis of internal and external cyber threat intelligence to proactively hunt for indicators of compromise, identify system weaknesses, and propose technical fixes. Provide tactical expertise during the execution of incident response and crisis management engagements to actively defend the company.
Your “day to day”• Understand the strategic priorities, objectives, and challenges of the business.
• Map core business components to critical technology and information components.
• Plan and build PMI’s Cyber Threat Intelligence program to address the intelligence needs of the company.
• Extend Threat intelligence capabilities, identify requirements and collaborate with InfoSec and IT teams.
• Leverage internal and external data to identify cyber threats to the company as well as their capability and intent.
• Develop, maintain and communicate a list of priority threat to technical and non-technical personnel.
• Research and analyze priority threat actors’ tools, techniques and procedures (TTPs) to communicate as in-house technical expert operating with InfoSec teams.
• Map threat actor TTPs to company technology footprint.
• Build and deliver non-technical and technical briefings to organizational stakeholders.
• Lead or contribute to Threat Hunting activities and extension of automated Threat Hunting capabilities.
Who we’re looking for• Experience in Incident Response, Security Operations, Threat Hunting, or Forensics.
• Experience building and presenting cyber threat research to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience building Cyber Threat Intelligence program / strategy / capabilities in a global organization is a plus.
• Deep understanding of current threat, vulnerabilities, attacks, countermeasures and how to respond effectively to them.
• Ability to convey technical details in a clear and intelligible manner to both technical and non-technical audiences alike.
• Organization skills with the ability to multi-task and identify priorities, work with cross-functional global teams, and execute on schedule.
• Potential to foster a culture of trust and growth-mindset within a team.
What we offerOur success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.