HR Reward Analyst - fix term contract
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you have excellent analytical and presentation skills? Are you comfortable in a continuously changing environment? Are you well organised?
We're looking for someone to join our Funding & Compensation Plans Team within HR Reward.
Within the team you will:
– have responsibility for the delivery of bonus funding and compensation-related data, reports and analytics, including financial modelling and the presentation of these findings to senior management
– manage and deliver both ad-hoc and recurring reporting requirements, including regulatory driven reporting requirements and other reporting requirements for internal clients (e.g. Group Treasury, Finance, Legal, Tax)
– assist with the preparation of materials for UBS's Board of Directors' Compensation Committee meetings
– collaborate with our external plan administrator and topic owners to design high value-add reports and analytics
– support the year-end reward processes in relation to funding & compensation plans
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Our team is split across London and Poland and is responsible for the design, implementation and management of all UBS's globally offered compensation plans, ensuring these are competitive and in line with business strategy whilst remaining compliant from a legal, tax and regulatory perspective.
Additionally, our team also advises and provides compensation plans support to line managers, employees and other Human Resources colleagues across all business divisions globally. It issues policies and guidelines on compensation plan-related topics and make proposals on compensation plan design to senior management and the Board of Director's Compensation Committee. It also provide analysis and reporting on bonus pool development across the group.
The role is based in Cracow/Czerwone Maki.
- proficient user of Excel, good understanding of VBA and PowerPoint
- strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations (complexity doesn’t scare you)
- prior experience in data analysis, reporting and presentation essential
- experienced in building up strong professional relationships at all levels with high credibility and a strong client focus and commitment to excellence
- an interest in reward in the financial services industry, previous experience within HR Reward in Financial Services will be an asset
- a university degree in an analytical field
- a strong team player who takes initiative
- a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
- able to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- excellent English communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.