Who are we looking for?
- Strong business and customer focus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Broad knowledge in IT
- Experience in service provision (either managing teams or service providers) – 2 years as minimum
- Project Management skills
- Good time management and ability to track multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ITIL knowledge – Foundation Certificate will be an advantage
- Fluent Polish and English
What will you do?
All the below activities will be covered by needed supervision and help:
- Maintain a good relationship between the business and IT
- Support designing and development of IT services and solutions to effectively support engagements in meeting and exceeding their goals and clients expectations
- Work with business to develop and support business process improvements through effective IT solutions
- Assist with defining business and user requirements for new systems and system enhancements
- Support business in dealing with clients in IT-related topics
- Help to define business and user requirements for new systems and system enhancements
- Investigate some complex technical issues
- Coordinate BCP and Risk Management process across Business Services
Who will you be working with?
Global BSv IT department delivers IT solutions to the Business as well as supports the Business with their daily operations providing and supporting the IT environment. Global BSv IT department is also responsible for the execution of IT projects within the BSv organization. Service Management is a part of Global BSv IT. The primary purpose of this role is to support the IT Service Managers Team in order to continuously improve relationship between IT and the business community (IT Service Delivery) and to help align IT solutions and services to support business objectives and strategies.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.