We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
Purpose of Role:
Acts as Senior Specialist in Accounting Support Headquarter team with primary responsibility for US GAAP reporting, for Headquarter Amway entities. Working closely with Global Reporting team, GBS finance teams, auditors and other stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate financial statements packages submission.
What you’ll do:
- Transactional GL accounting, e.g. accruals, journal preparation
- Monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Monthly balance sheet and income statement review preparation and presentation
- External and internal audits support
- Recommendation and implementation of process improvements ideas
- Other team members support in day to day activities
What you’ll need:
- At least 5 years of experience in accountancy/finance
- Fluent English language skills required
- University degree required in Finance or Accounting (Bachelor level as a minimum)
- Working understanding of US GAAP
- Experience in end-to-end accounting process
- Experience with ERP accounting systems – EBS Oracle is preferable
- Sound practical knowledge of MS office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Service oriented and professional working approach
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team in matrix organization
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and communicate with the business
- Process excellence approach
- Self-reliant, proactive and highly motivated
- Able to work under pressure and with deadlines
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.