Excited to grow your career? We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Citi’s enterprise operations support, like our customers, spans the globe. Our dedication to them is to deliver the highest quality of service while sustaining the largest mainframe infrastructure in the world.
This is the reason why we require specialists who are willing to keep the big picture in mind, and our goals in focus. Are you passionate about technology? Will you bring into our organization new experience and fresh ideas? Are you committed to excelling yourself? If so, it sounds like you are the candidate we wish to hire.
At the Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) Enterprise Command Center we operate multiple services and technologies. We are currently seeking talented technicians to be a part of our Mainframe L2 Support Team. You will play a key role in providing support for our infrastructure operations. You will also be part of the implementation of leading edge solutions for Citi’s Mainframe environment. Our team provides support from a state of the art support center.
FUNCTIONAL ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• In this role, you will be responsible for day to day 24/7 technical support in a follow the sun model in cooperation with team members located in USA, India and Costa Rica.
• You and the team work closely with the major incident function and Enterprise Center Management team to provide frequent status updates regarding technical issues and the status of the remediation efforts. It will require from you to frequently demonstrate team and leadership skills, including leading the technical calls
• You will collaborate with automation & system architect’s teams in order to improve service quality and increase a positive client experience.
• Effective and timely execution of your assignments, as well as correct event/incident management will be key to your success.
• Drive initiatives to the successful completion as well as have creativity for optimizing and improve services.
• Resolution of technical issues
• Root Cause Analysis, as we challenge ourselves to find the right answers
• Role requires flexible schedule with up to 12 hours shifts and possible night hours
• Excellent oral and written skills in English is a must, Spanish will be a plus
• 3+ years of professional experience in a global/multi-national organization is helpful
• 3+ year of enterprise mainframe operations or mainframe system programming experience is required
• Leadership experience would be considered as a plus
• Specialist knowledge of at least one of products: DB2, CICS, VTAM/TCPIP, WebSphere
• Expertise in IBM Z systems architecture
• Desire to contribute towards continual growth and self-improvement including year-over-year progression in development plans and technical proficiencies
• Ability to work effectively with virtual and remote teams
• Unquestionable ethics, personal integrity, and an understanding of implications of decisions and client confidentiality
• Ability to efficiently plan and organize own workload
• Dedication to quality, attention to detail, and continuous improvement
• Confirmed communication and engagement skills during highly visible and critical issues with impact to business
This role will give you an opportunity to gain competencies in project & change management. You will work with L1 & L3 support teams to ensure a successful partnership. Working with our partners will allow us to achieve expertise in mainframe technology and models for Level-2 Infrastructure Support based on ITIL and Lean.
Our organization offers a variety of online courses and training initiatives (ex. Udemy, Pluralsight, Degreed) to strengthen your technical knowledge and build up your soft skill set.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.