The Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 1 is an intermediate level role responsible for executing complex transactions and participating in complex processes in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to act as a subject matter expert while processing all regular transfers, payments, trade transactions, and wholesale card activity.
- Processing and monitoring payments related to SEPA payments, IMPS, Direct Debits, LCY & FCY cheques and other banking products
- Complex handling of client investigations. Investigate and resolve all enquiries received from customers/third party banks in a timely and professional manner, in relation to ACH & SEPA transactions.
- BAU and non BAU issues resolution - escalation of system and processing issues to respective internal or external parties including follow-up until clarification.
- Service specific customer enquiries accurately and in a timely manner in line with departmental standards.
- Support and strengthen customer needs in an efficient, effective and professional manner and handle exceptional requests when required.
- Identify and report potential issues, error root-cause results, suggest and implement resolution.
- Assists on implementation and validation of process improvements for respective products – identifying possibilities of process optimization
- Participate in projects and system changes.
- Booking and authorization of transactions.
- Creation of internal MIS, management reports.
- Coordinating projects, teleconferences, tests, verifying project and testing documentation, reporting and implementation of initiatives/solutions in cooperation with Supervisor/Manager in order to increase team effectiveness.
- Effective fulfilment of other tasks requested by Supervisor/Manager, i.e taking part in system/application tests, additional trainings, projects, teleconferences etc.
- Very good knowledge of English + at least 1 of the following European languages: Spanish/Italian/German/French/Portuguese
- Knowledge of banking operations will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the deliver high quality service to corporate clients.
- Ability to liaise with demanding clients
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Perfect organization skills, ability of problem solving, make accurate and quick decision, managing multitasks
What we offer:
- Competitive salary; annual salary review;
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas