Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a qualified financial specialist with an analytical mindset? Are you a motivated self-starter? We are looking for you to help us in:
• supporting and coordinating the preparation of UBS’s externally published annual and quarterly reports, which are prepared under consideration of applicable accounting standards (IFRS), regulatory and other relevant requirements,
• performing analytical reviews, including validation controls, data reconciliation and variance analysis, of key disclosure drafts submitted by our stakeholders for the publication in respective reports,
• working together with other UBS teams globally to ensure an efficient front-to-back process and content integrity of UBS’ external and regulatory disclosures,
• preparing and reviewing the electronic reporting submissions to respective supervisory authorities (based on XBRL).
You will be working in the Group External Reporting team within Group Accounting & Controlling, primarily located in Switzerland (Zurich) and Poland (Eximius Park, Zabierzów, with a planned move to Krakow in 2021). Our team is responsible for the publication process related to the annual and quarterly reports of UBS and the respective filings with Swiss, US and other stock exchanges. The planning of the publication timelines, the coordination of the review process and the preparation and review of certain financial and regulatory information under relevant financial and regulatory requirements forms part of our team’s tasks. We aim to achieve best–in-class external financial reporting.
During the pandemic the recruitment process and onboarding is run remotely. Moreover, in the current circumstances we work remotely from homes.
• a university degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field; CIMA / ACCA qualification would be an advantage,
• at least 1-3 years of relevant experience, ideally in the financial services industry,
• excellent MS Office skills,
• fluency in English,
• strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines, and
• very good communication skills, capable of working in an international environment and to interact with stakeholders on all levels of seniority.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.