For our Client an international, fast-growing company present on the Polish market for over 25 years, we are looking for an experienced
- receive and review invoices and/or other documentation for completeness and compliance with defined policies and procedures,
- code, verify and process invoices according to defined policies and procedures in ERP systems,
- check vendor payment processing and review suppliers' open items,
- reconcile and analyze account balances during the month-end process,
- communicate with vendors and customers regarding Accounts Payable finance documents,
- support internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation,
- identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement processes,
- provide support documentation for Audit,
- ensure maintenance and updates of AP procedures and process documentation,
- support the transition of local AP processes into the business center.
- degree in economics or business administration with a major in accounting,
- good Slovak (min, B2) and good English (min. B1) skills,
- demonstrating a good understanding of financial accounting, reporting, and internal control is an advantage,
- previous experience in Financial Shared Services for a global company is an asset,
- experience in supporting process transitions,
- willingness for international travel activities,
- extensive knowledge of MS Office.
- stable employment in a multinational company,
- possibility for further development,
- attractive salary and additional benefits (private medical care, languages courses),
- career and development opportunities.