Compliance & Operational Risk Control Analyst with Italian
Job Reference #
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• act as a compliance and operational risk control
• subject-matter expert across all Business Divisions, supporting them in managing risk
• perform second-line-of-defence activities in relation to consequential risks
• ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
• deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
• provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks , information and insights required to manage risk
You’ll be working in the Electronic Communications Team in Eximius Park in Zabierzow. We form part of the UK Monitoring, Surveillance and Controls team within C&ORC. Our primary role is responsibility for the monitoring of electronic communications on a cross divisional basis to ensure compliance with the following key compliance risks; Suitability, Market Conduct, Cross Border and Conflicts of Interest. The objective of our monitoring is to confirm there has been no abuse of sensitive UBS information or UBS's clients; that internal policies are complied with and to help safeguard UBS's reputation against legal and regulatory risks.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• excellent written and spoken English
• excellent written and spoken Italian
• good knowledge of MS Office
• very good communication skills
• ability to be flexible and to manage a challenging workload independently and as part of a team
• strong attention to detail
• analytical, with the ability to provide practical solutions
• well-organized with a sharp attention to detail
• motivated and driven to get the right outcome
• genuinely interested in the financial markets
• additional language skills in Italian would be an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.