Who we are looking for
An experienced professional who will be responsible for the GHR portfolio of outsourcing arrangements across EMEA and all legal entities in the region. This role is an EMEA wide role based in Poland where you will be strongly cooperating with the global GHR Outsourcing Team in the US, the EMEA and SSBI GmbH Outsourcing Office and the GHR Country Heads in the region.
Reporting to Senior Vice President and being part of a larger global GHR Outsourcing Team, you will also lead any outsourcing projects to ensure the regulatory and legal requirements in the region while also meeting the global outsourcing framework.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Human Resources Outsourcing Portfolio Manager you will
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of the GHRCC EMEA outsourcing oversight framework in adherence with internal policies, legal entity and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all third party and sub delegates outsourcing arrangements are documented and reviewed in line with internal policies, legal entity and regulatory requirements.
- Be a member of the EMEA outsourcing committee, representing GHRCC to ensure all requirements of the outsourcing office are translated and implemented across GHRCC.
- Ensure that each outsourcing arrangement is periodically assessed, monitored regularly and that outsourcing risks are effectively managed by partnering with each Outsourcing Arrangement Owner (“OAO”).
- Maintain an accurate and up to date Outsourcing Inventory for GHR EMEA and adds newly approved outsourcing arrangements to the Outsourcing Inventory.
- Report regularly to senior management and governance committees on Outsourcing arrangements to ensure transparency and resolve any KPI and KRI issues.
- Evaluate, with the Outsourcing Oversight Manager (“OOM”), any escalated contractual breaches for notification to the relevant governance committee(s).
- Ensure OAOs understand the Integrated Non Financial Risk Assessment (“INFRA”) to which their arrangements are linked.
- Support OOMs in ensuring legal entity approval is in place where required for any global outsourcing proposals.
- Manage and respond to internal and external audits, provide professional challenge and implement agreed recommendations.
- Work with the GHRCC global outsourcing manager, transition teams and legal entity contacts, manage the outsourcing governance requirements associated with transfer of GHRCC activity/tasks between legal entities.
- Collaborate with the Recovery & Resolution Planning (RRP) team to ensure the regulatory requirements on Outsourcing in regards to RRP are met.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, to various situations and audiences
- Proven ability to collaborate and drive execution at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and diverse environment.
- Confident and decisive - able to operate with a strong level of autonomy, but also able to appropriately judge required escalation and communication.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Education at min. Bachelor's degree level or equivalent industry recognized qualification and at least 7-8 years of professional working experience.
- Financial Services background would be preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of controls frameworks and how to execute them.
- Knowledge of the EMEA regulatory environment and how it relates to State Street is beneficial.
- Experience in project management.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway