The Client Servicing team agent is the first point of contact for corporate clients (Programme Administrators) and Citi. As the face of Citi, the agent is responsible for managing clients’ queries and issues.
The agent is expected to take ownership of issues, liaising with internal stakeholders in order to resolve them.
The helpdesk team’s goal is to make sure we provide excellent standards of service, respond effectively to customer queries and maintain our high level of customer satisfaction.
- Receive and action the service requests and queries from corporate clients namely Program administrators (PA’s) received through email within applicable time frame and accuracy.
- Ensure adherence to applicable turnaround time & accuracy standards.
- Work with internal functional areas within Client Operations – CAS/Call Centre team & its mgmt. team, Back office teams and Technology as required to successfully handle client queries and service requests
- Ensure robust tracking of incoming client service requests and queries
- Participate in training programs to continuously update knowledge on the product, processes and systems
- Quickly understand the client’s needs and what actions are necessary to carry out requests successfully
- Assist in addressing the root causes of any recurring issues with client functions
- Issue escalation – Take ownership of issues and coordinate their resolution with Citi internal functions and client
- Drive consistently high levels of client satisfaction by prompt and professional resolution
- Perform checker activity as next step, where required
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
- Highly fluent in English and one other of the following French, German, Italian, Turkish and Arabic
- Highly articulate, with good verbal skills and precise written skills
- Strong MS Office and system skills
- Interpersonal skills, Analytical & methodical approach
- Effectively prioritise time & work to tight deadlines, strong multi-tasking abilities. Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and multi-task is essential.
- Must be proactive and prepared to investigate issues on own initiative with the minimum of information.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to communicate at all levels.
- Self-motivated and demonstrate high level of initiative.
- Display a high level of attention to detail
- Team player
- Self-motivated, highly energetic, analytical problem solvers, and possess strong relationship management skills, keen attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Candidates must be strongly customer-oriented
- Demonstrate dependability, initiative, flexibility and an ability to think outside the box
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus
- ·A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas