The Client Operations Department is currently recruiting an intermediate Client Operations Analyst to work on projects and deliver best in class Client Service in a busy and dynamic environment in the TTS Client Operations.
In addition to ensuring all day-to-day Client Operations functions are completed in a timely and efficient manner, the individual will need to work in close liaison with the Section Manager to review opportunity for process improvement within the team.
- Work closely with vendor teams to ensure that co-owned process are executed accurately and any errors are reviewed and analyzed
- Complete regular reconciliation reviews to ensure that task have been completed correctly and accurately
- Work in partnership with Service team to ensure that any operational issues are investigated and led to a full resolution
- Support ad-hoc requests from Service team to review operational process inefficiencies, client raised queries and concerns
- Escalate any errors, processing delays and errors appropriately
- Lead and deliver client and internal projects, ensuring attendance on project and client facing calls
- Develop and maintain process documentation materials
- Adhere to internal policies in relation to process documentation, reviews and reporting to ensure ongoing compliance from risk and control perspective
- Proactively inform customer about operational problems (system failures, market issues) and provide regular updates to resolution of issue
- Support client and service team requests and needs in an efficient, effective and professional manner and handle exceptional requests.
- A thorough understanding of the client’s business and unique solution is necessary to simplify the client experience by taking cross-regional and cross-functional ownership thus ensuring a timely and satisfactory client experience at all times.
- Support team leader and manager through deputizing as an escalation contact for internal partners and clients for the operational
- Perform analysis on trends and best practices while suggesting improvements based on analysis
- Very good knowledge of English and fluent Italian language is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills
- A commitment to the delivery of quality operational experience
- Ability to liaise with demanding clients and internal stakeholders
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- A strong understanding of Client Operations related functions and processes – payments, operational experience.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-Motivated/Results Orientated
- Proven leadership skills essential.
- Maintains a control focus at all times.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Ability to understand complex concepts
- Analytical & Adaptable
- Attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required to manage day to processes, through execution on V-Look ups, comparisons and some formulas.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Opportunity to work in an international and diverse environment.
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management
- Private healthcare
- Group insurance
- Private pension scheme
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
- Multisport program
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.