The Compliance AML KYC Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to develop and manage a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Conduct client profile reviews for customer accounts
- Review all information and documentation ensuring compliance with local regulation and Citi standards
- Update KYC forms and client profiles according to policy requirements
- Follow up with clients to ensure information is received before due dates
- Perform KYC tasks, including monitoring and tracking of the KYC records and Appendix approval process, assisting with the development and execution of action planning for expiring records, and ensuring records are not past due
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in banking operations, preferably in the client account opening and pre-requirements process
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience