Job Description Summary
Our European Order Management Team is looking for support to serve our customers in the healthcare segment with Order Entry process management. If you have good analytical and numerical skills, APPLY NOW and join a team with a very strong team spirit offering good opportunities to learn and a friendly environment at the same time!
Main objectives of role:
- Assure a correct, complete and timely input and confirmation of non-touch orders with a minimum of errors with the purpose to have the order lines ready for allocation
- Accountable for the confirmation of the order entry delivery and invoicing details to the customers
We expect that you have:
- Good command of English language
- Basic knowledge of German or Dutch
- Problem solving approach
- Availability to work full time
- Customer service approach and ability to work in a team
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment, flexible working hours and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a modern office developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.
To ensure the safety of our associates, BD supports remote work where possible. This position is based in the listed location, but is temporarily remote-based due to Covid-19. We are continuing to monitor the situation and follow local governmental guidance to advise when is the right time and safe for our associates to return to their BD work location.