Amway is one of the leading family-owned consumer goods companies worldwide, selling more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of Beauty, wellness, and home care exclusively through independent distributors to the end consumer. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries and territories generating revenue of 8.4 billion USD in 2019. Amway’s top-selling brands are NUTRILITE™ vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and espring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
LGS - Leadership Growth Solutions
Senior LGS Planning and Operations Specialist serves as the primary point of contact for assigned ABOs, providing the ABO with guidance and support by:
- Providing data-driven consultative support and service to high-value ABO accounts in order to achieve business objectives identified by local/sub-regional/regional sales leadership.
- Tailors consultative support and service based on the type/level of ABO account (e.g., basic, major, key, or strategic).
- Provides core content and information about Amway’s business activities; effective coordination of Amway’s processes and resources; end-to-end services (e.g., strategy, sales, marketing, training, technology, etc.); and innovative and tailored solutions to complex problems and business growth opportunities.
- Serves as the primary interface between the ABO, the Sales organization, and other key departments ensuring internal support areas prioritize the needs and requirements of the ABO.
Managing all stages of the account management process:
- Analyze: conducts detailed analysis (e.g., KPI’s, market trends, ABO business data, rules of conduct, and code of ethics compliance and SWOT analysis).
- Plan: develops a tailored point of view relevant to the perspective of the ABO as well as the perspective of the Company; revises the account plan and prepares for the telephone or in-person business consultation meeting with assigned ABO account(s).
- Implement: proactively initiates and leads ABO business planning meetings; informs/educates on products or services; partners by helping identify and establish ABO sales or qualification goals and business building growth strategies; identifies gaps and opportunities and helping address the same; effectively coaches the ABO; collaborates in the development of measurable action plans, and provides the ABO with a summary of key agreements an action plans.
- Monitor: monitors ABO accounts to ensure they stay on track to achieve their business goals including monitoring results from business performance tracking, award tracking, higher award tracking, and target tracking; follows-up on action items and maintains sales records, as appropriate; documents ABO input regarding critical business issues to be used to prioritize Amway initiatives and enhance decision making.
Serving as a local and/or global account team member or leader:
- Provides support for strategic/key accounts by supporting the implementation of broad business strategies providing information for strategic reviews, etc.
- Leads account teams in the execution of strategy for strategic/key accounts.
- Conducting ABO account development activities including regular relationship building at Amway and ABO sponsored events and various proactive and responsive contacts necessary to execute against business objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Own and implements foundational LGS processes on an annual basis: Segmentation, Target-setting, and Investment approach
- Facilitate cross-functional investment board, ensuring the quality of leader action plans, monitoring of investments, and sharing of best practices
- Act as an LGS champion and voice for the LGS strategy /direction with market teams and across the organization
- Continually innovate on current processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness, ultimately improving outcomes
- Partner with and support LGSTs in the market to ensure high-quality LGS execution, coaching and mentoring AMs on LGS process (APIM) and practices (i.e. action plan development, business reviews, etc.)
- Partner with Amway Academy to ensure that strong Account Manager training plans are in place and that staff are equipped to with the understanding and tools to effectively work with ABO leaders
- Coordinate development of EU/SA LGS Playbook
- Support the development of local LGS strategy in alignment with Global Direction and develop a plan to operationalize LGS strategy in EU/SA
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in International Business and/or Business Administration, Sales, Marketing
- 6+ years of proven experience in relevant role/responsibility
- Strong process-thinking
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects
- Strong desire to learn and ability to digest and synthesize information
- Ability to influence and persuade, drive alignment, and seek solutions
- Ability to deliver consultative support
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.