HR Reporting Trainee [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Currently, due to dynamic growth of our company in Poland, we’re looking for Students who want to step up their career and become a crucial part of our operational scope expansion in Warsaw!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly/quarterly HR management information, headcount and regulatory reports
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analyses
- Upload data to BNP Paribas HR Reporting systems
- Work together with the global HR Reporting Team
- Run regular checks over HR data and report issues to be corrected
- Participate in various HR Projects and deliver source data for analysis
Your Skills & Strengths:
- Educational background in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, IT or HR
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, in particular MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail and carefulness when dealing with high volumes of data, or rapid changing versions of data sets
- Strong sense of confidentiality, particularly when dealing with sensitive and/or personal data
- Good team player who enjoys working in an international environment
- Self-driven, service- and result oriented personality
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent in English (written/spoken) - at least B2 level
- Experience in working with VBA or TETA HR or Tableau Desktop would be an asset
We offer at BNP Paribas Securities Service:
- paid internship
- multisport card
- many challenges & work in supporting atmosphere
- participation in HR projects
- excellent work location and possibility to work remotely
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa