MAKE HISTORY WITH US!Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• An analytical mind with university degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Econometric, Automation & Robotics, Engineering or equivalent experience
• A professional with proven track of experience in supporting or deploying systems (Manufacturing or Supply Chain areas experience is an asset)
• A candidate with a strongly developed continuous improvement mindset
• An action-oriented individual, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, ready to work in a challenging business environment
• Fluent English and Polish speaker
• Experience in MS SQL and/or MS SSRS (2012R2) will be an asset
• Working knowledge of MS Windows Server and Client operating systems and computer networks will be an asset
• Understanding of MES, LES and SCADA class of systems will be an asset
• Knowledge about Wonderware, InTouch Solution or similar will be an asset
• Experience in Project and IT Service Management will be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER?• Multinational experience within a highly dynamic organization moved by the vision of a Smoke-Free Future
• Possibility to participate in international projects and open-up exciting career opportunities
• Attractive social package & benefits (e.g. employee pension program, private medical and dental care, life insurance, subsidized meals, company kindergarten etc.)
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US• Experience how IT systems influence and interact within complex machine park and manufacturing ecosystem
• Take active part or lead implementations of new systems in the Manufacturing area
• Provide run & support services to our internal customers, acting as service provider for selected applications
• Act as the main speaking partner for the business stakeholders, the Business Engagement Managers, central Service & Project Managers
• Efficiently identify and support the stakeholders in adjusting and enhancing IT platforms to best support the business process development
• Elicit, collect and document functional & technical requirements in collaboration with business stakeholders and technical experts
• Continuously develop yourself through gaining practical knowledge, formal trainings, peer networks, professional events etc.