What do you need to start?
- Around 1 year of experience in vacancy management and onboarding process;
- Experience in working with client;
- Fluent English (C1);
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Readiness to work in shifts (Monday – Friday, between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m.);
- Knowledge of process specific tools (Zen Desk, SAP SuccessFactors, document management systems) will be an asset.
What duties will help you grow?
- Process client’s queries and escalations;
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures;
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams;
- Vacancy and onboarding process management;
- Offers and contracts creation.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.