What do you need to start?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the P2P/ C2C/ R2R area
- Minimum a year of experience in Fix Assets
- Fluent English and German is essential
- Ability to analyze end to end processes and ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of MS Office, strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach and a very good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
What duties will help you grow?
- Verifies and timely processes financial data through the different tools and systems
- Reconcile accounts and has good attention to detail
- Continually strives to identify opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve processes
- Proactively shares knowledge and best practices
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to Client, within agreed SLAs and makes sure the procedures are understood and being followed by other team members
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.