What do you need to start?
- > 5 years of experience in working within the commercial/contract management environment
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in economics/Finance/Administration IT/Law
- Fluent knowledge of English (verbal and written); other languages will be an advantage
- MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point skills on the advanced level
- Experience in drafting/reviewing contractual documents
- Knowledge/understanding of commercial aspects of contract
- Ability to manage various tasks/projects in the same time and under the time pressure
- Attention to details and problem-solving mind set
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Supporting internal and/or external clients with contract query resolution
- Providing specific contract analysis as requested
- Providing support in the pre-signature activities
- Managing other iCCM team members while leading the assigned project
- Conducting quality assurance on preliminary deliverables from iCCM Team members
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other
A lot of benefits:
• Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline)
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking
• Free coffee, water, milk and tea